Monday, September 26, 2011

New challenge at WhoopsiDaisy

Hey Peeps!

Today we are having a new challenge at WhoopsiDaisy and we are challenging you to make your own embellishment. You can make whatever you want.

For my card today i have chosen to make another one of the sweet butterflies i sometimes put on my creations. My hubby has to take the laptop to work today, but when he comes home i will post a tutoral for the butterfly, so stay tuned. The image i have used is from sheet #303 and is one of the newest sheets in the WhoopsiDaisy shop. You can also find a sweet freebie there.


Now it`s your turn to make your own embellishment. Try it out! It`s soooo much fun. If you want to make a butterfly like mine, just come back after 20:00 today and you will find the tutorial for it.



1 comment:

Hobby Musician Keyboard said...

Dear Mona,
I Just arrived at you blog. Oh my, do I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!!
Many warm Hugs from Marina from Germany
I invited you gently to visit my creative Website: Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails