Saturday, November 26, 2011

Autumn by Sara Burrier

Hi sweet peeps!

I was going to show you one of the new releases that are due on dec 1st but my printer is out of ink, so i had to use one of the ones i allready had printed out. I have used one of the previous releases by Sara Burrier called Autumn. Available here. But since we are in the middle of the Christmas preparations i have made a Christmas-card. So i coloured this gorgeous image in Christmas-colours instead.



The chipboard snowflake is a Dusty Attic chippie which i`ve painted with gesso and blinged up a bit with Stickles Icicles, available here.


Well that`s all from me this time. Later i`m off to celebrate my best friend`s 40th birthday, and i expect high partyfactor, lol. Hope you`ll have a great weekend. Don`t forget to come and play with us at the challenge blog. There is still time.


2 comments:

Teresa said...

Mona your card is georgous in these christmas colours really pretty.
Teresa x

RoseC said...

Ooo...Ooo...Ooo, Mona! She's absolutely stunning! I'm glad you were forced to show us this gorgeous Autumn! Sometimes things happen for a reason. ~ Rose

Related Posts with Thumbnails