Thursday, December 15, 2011

Marianne`s Design Divas challenge #6, Christmas

Hiah everyone!

Are you ready? Ready for a new challenge at Marianne`s Design Divas? I really hope so, lol, because we are doing a new challenge and the theme is Christmas!

I know you all are busy preparing for Christmas, so i won`t bore you with any chit chat and go directly to our sponsors and my creation.

Our wonderul sponsors this time is
Bunny Zoe`s Crafts

Which is sponsoring us with this lovely lot


And Marianne her self is giving away this awesome lot


This time i have made a christmas tree ornament. First i started with a die cut plain circle. Then i layered a doily which was slightly bigger on top of that. I then added another die cut plain circle to make it more stiff and also to make the die cut doily that i put onto it, to show better too.


I then added the sweet little santa babies.  I have also used Marianne D creatables branch forrest LR0150


The poinsettia with the mirror and pearls is something i cut off a candle light ornament. And the pine branches is from my friend Johanna in Sweden that nicely cut them out for me. I believe it is a Martha Stewart punch. I just arranged them and put on some stickles.



Hope you enjoyed my creation and the divas and I hope you all find the time to enter our last challenge of the year. I also want to use this time to wish all our followers and participants a very merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Happy Crafting everyone!

I`m entering Scrappekammeret - Utfordring #43 Bruk fargen rød



1 comment:

Anette said...

Stilig juletrepynt du har laget! Flotte detaljer!
Tusen takk for ditt bidrag til vår røde utfordring på Scrappekammeret!
I dag har vi lagt ut en ny utfordring - håper du blir med på denne også!
God jul!!
--klem--

Related Posts with Thumbnails