Sunday, January 15, 2012

Marianne`s Design Divas challenge #7

Hey my sweet friends!

we are having a new challenge over at Marianne`s Design Divas. This time we are going for something new. That means you can use some new stuff or you can do a "new" theme. New baby, new house, new love...and so on. You have to mention in your post what new thing you have decided to go for.

Our fabulous sponsors this month are Cuddly Budldy Crafts

 With these fabby goodies


and Marianne herself with this yummy lot.


For my card i have used the new clear stamp from Marianne Design called Boy with kitten (HM9440), and it is available right here.  I have also used a fairly new creatables die called Classic boats (LR0199), available here.




Well...that`s all from me. I`ll be back later with the colours i have used. Make sure to hop on over to Marianne`s Design Divas and see what my teamies have been up to and don`t forget to enter the challenge. As i told you before....it`s a lot of yummy goodies to be won, lol.

Have a great day everyone!




2 comments:

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Your creations are wonderful! I love them all!

Wishing you a happy week ahead!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

Hello Mona, your card as usual is just perfect. Great use of the zesty colours and wonderfully coloured in image. Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails