Friday, February 3, 2012

Smartie Pants

Hi Sweet friends!

I have some good news i want to share with you. Last night my niese gave birth to a healthy baby boy. We are so proud of her doing it the old fashioned way, lol. Both i and My sister has 2 caesareans each so we were happy that Cecilie didn`t have to go through it. The fun part in this is that i get to tease my sister course she is only 37 years old and allready a grandmother, lol. My parents are relatively young too. Mum has managed to become a great grand-mother at the age of 57. I bet she wasn`t too happy about it at first, lol

Well...over to my card. I have used a bit more colour than i usually do for my creations. But this image screamed out for bright colours, lol. This is a brand new release by Hannah Lynn and i think it is soooo cool. She is called Smartie Pants. I just imediately fell for it when i saw it, lol. If you like it, it is available right here in the Crafts and Me store.


I also used glossy accent to make her glasses look more real.


Some more closeups.




Thanks so much for looking. Have a great week.






1 comment:

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie big congrats to your sister & her daughter & no matter how old your sister is believe me she will be so darn proud to be a grandma........its such a great feeling hun. I'm 39 & a grandma it means we dont have to worry about dislocating our hips when playing football with them when they are older lol.

Gorgeous card sweetie loving the image.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails