Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Hi peeps!

Finally i`m back in the crafting saddle again. After a month and a half long partial break. I promised to tell you what i`ve been up to, lol. Well...i have been training to become a busdriver. I`m not finished though, but if everything goes according to plan i will have my busdrivers licence by the middle of november. I am so excited, lol.

Well...onto my card this week. Over at Crafts and Me the dynamite digi girls are having a new challenge and it is our lovely Rose that has set the theme. She want you to use somekind of a sentiment on your creation.


The image i have used is called Easter lily and it is designed by Hannah Lynn. It is available right here.  I think she is a total beauty.


I have to apologize for the bad pictures. I didn`t manage to make use of the daylight yesterday and had to use the flash on my camera. The colours gets completely off and since the card is so light the colours just flashes back at me when i take the pic.


Papers are from Bearly Mine Designs. The die cut is from Memory box. Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. Image is coloured with ProMarkers.


Our sponsor this week is out lovely boss Teresa.  She is giving away 3 digis of the winner`s choice.

I also want to tell you about some new items in the Crafts and Me shop. Teresa has some fabulous storage solutions for your crafty stuff.


Just look at this fabby ink pad storage unit! This is just one of several storage solutions available. Isn`t it fabulous? Hop on over to the shop and have a look. Here is the link.

Now...don`t forget to visit the challengeblog and join our new challenge over at Crafts and Me. I`m looking forward to see your creations.



2 comments:

Lau W said...

Congrats for you licence Mona, it's super !
Your card is superb, so romantic, love the colors, and this image is so sweet !
Have a nice day !
xxx

coops said...

its great to have you back mona and love your card, beautiful image and really pretty colours and design :D

xx coops xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails