Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Midway reminder at Top Tip Tuesday

Hey peeps!

I was lucky enough to get to create something for the midway reminder over at Top Tip Tuesday too, since my fabby boss Kenny K is sponsoring their challenge. Here is my card.


This totally adorable cutie is called Gift Girl and she is available here at Kenny K Downloads.


Challenges entered:

Creative card crew - Anything goes
Papelitos - Girls
Partytime tuesday - Anything goes
Through the craft room door - Allways anything goes


I want to say thanks to Samantha and the team over at Top Tip Tuesday for letting me partisipate with my creations for your inspiration. It has been lots of fun. So i hope you make sure to hop on over to the challengeblog and join in on the fun. There are awesome prizes up for grabs.

Happy Crafting!

7 comments:

Shelby said...

What a cute cute Christmas card!

Shelby

Marita said...

Et kjempeflott kort med et så herlig motiv♥. Flotte julefarger og nydelig dekorert♥.

Ønsker deg en fin dag♥.

Klem, Marita

Lau W said...

Oh so happy face, this girl is just adorable ! And so happy card, love the bright colors!
xxx

Bodil said...

Så herlig flott kort :)
klem :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful coloring and I love the expression on her face Mona. So happy you joined us at TTT! Hugs

Deonna B said...

I love that digi and her expression on her face. Great layout to. Thanks for sharing at TTCRD this week.

FiLoMa said...

This is a lovely card. Thanks for playing along at Creative Card Crew. Cheers FiLoMa DT

Related Posts with Thumbnails