Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Challenge #24 at Marianne`s Design Divas

Hey peeps!

I`m bit late with my creation for this challenge and i`m sorry for that. Sometimes life gets in the way. I`m sure you know what i mean, lol. Anyway, here i am back with my creation for this latest challenge over at Marianne`s Design Divas. The theme set this time is:

Layer it up

It means we would love to see lots of layers on your creations. The more the merrier.

But first: our sponsor this month is the fabulous Cuddly Buddly
They are giving away this yummy prize for a lucky winner


There is also a surprize pack from Marianne Design for a second winner.


Today i want to show you a card i made using this cute image from Wee Stamps called Rosetta. I won her in a challenge a while back. I just haven`t been able to get to use her untill now. I think she is soooo adorable. It was a challenge for me to manage to colour the roses. I`m not so good with them, lol.


Marianne D products used:

Small flower trim FR1101 


Colours used:

Skin: Coral, Sunkissed pink, Blush, Tan, Baby pink for cheeks
Hair: Umber, Tawny owl, March hare, Tan
Clothes: Slate, Winter berry, Lavender, Soft mauve, pink lavender
Roses: Shale, Burgundy, Crimson, Poppy, Baby pink, Pine, Forest green, Pear green
Ground: Umber, Sandstone, Blender


This ornament is the vintage ornament 3 and is one of three in the package. Looks fabulous i think. Below you can see a chipboard corner-piece from Make it Crafty. It`s covered with Frantage aged wine embossing enamel from Live and Love Crafts.



Challenges entered:

Crafts and Me - Anything goes
I love ProMarkers - Anything goes
 Inky Impressions - Summer
Lady Anne`s - Anything goes
Anything goes Challenge Blog - Anything goes
LEJ Designs - Anything goes
Sweet stamps - Anything goes
Tuesday Throwdown - Anything goes
Card Mania - Pearls and/or gems
Incy Wincy Designs - Things with wings
Love to create - Fairy tale or fantasy
Stamps + Fun = Creativity - Fairy

Well, that`s all from me today. Hope you like my card. Please hop on over to Marianne`s Design Divas and join our challenge. Thanks for visiting me.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails