Saturday, August 17, 2013

Challenge #25 Summer at Marianne`s Design Divas

Hey everyone!

Sorry i`m late with this post. I`ve just started some new shifts at work and it has required some ajustments on my part. So this post got a bit behind. Hope you can forgive me.

Well let`s get down to buisness. At Marianne`s Design Divas we are ready with a new challenge. We want you to create anything summery.

But first we need to have some sponsor stuff.

Our first sponsor is Bunny Zoe`s Crafts


Our next sponsor is as usual Marianne D herself

The prizes are some fabulous surprise packs, so you just have to be in it to win it, lol.

For my creation this time i have created a tag using one of the lovely sheets from the Romantic Paper Journey Block.


I have kept it real simple as the paper itself was just so incredibly beautiful.


I framed the couple with a frame from Melissa Frances


I also put on a little bouquet of flowers.


Finally i added this lovely vintage button.

Please come and join us over at Marianne`s Design Divas. We`re really looking forward to see what you all come up with. Happy crafting!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails