Sunday, January 31, 2016

12 Tags of 2016 - January

Hi everyone!

Hope you all are enjoying your weekend. I however have decided to particiate in the 12 tags of 2016 by Tim Holtz. This is the first time i`m entering these tags challenges. I am so excited.


This first one is a Technique remix from earlier projects by Tim. Links to these techniques is provided in Tim`s post.


And here is my take on the project.


I was a bit unsure of how i could pull this off, as my inventory of embossing folders are rather slim, lol. I only own 3 pieces as embossingfolders haven`t been a passion of mine. Two of these were absolutely not suitable for this project so i just had to go for an old one from Marianne Design. I was actually going to get rid of it but now i`m happy i didn`t, hahaha.


Another problem i had, was chalk. Absolutely non-existant in this household. So what to do? Well i cheated a bit. Instead of the chalk technique i used white embossingpowder and a white colouring pencil to achieve the same look. 


Well, I was at least satisfied with the end result and i had a lot of fun doing it, Hope you like it as well.


Supplies i have used:

Metal tape from my local hardware store.
White colouring pencil from Lyra.
Black and white acrylic paints

Thanks for visiting me today.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails