Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Steampunk bag`n tag card.

Hi everyone!

I while back i attended a class by Yasmin Tölche. We were creating a steampunk bag`n tag card. That`s a paperbag-card with a tag inside. I had so much fun doing this. I just love all the layering. I have learned a lot from Yasmin. She is so creative and energetic and so much fun to be around. Thanks for beeing such an inspiration Yasmin. 

Well, you probabely want to see the card... so here it is.


Isn`t it cool? I just absolutely love it. Papers used are from Graphic 45....i think. If not, you have to arrest me on that, lol. The stamp, i do not know what brand it is, sorry.  But the chipboard gears are Sizzix bigz dies. These are covered with 3 different colours of embossingpowder which gives them this cool rusty effect. 


The pieces is adhered in several layers to make this 3D effect. You can use 3d glue dots or just cut out som old chipboard-pieces. Old boxes makes grate 3D effect so don`t throw away your old cardboard-boxes. It`s a great way to do some recycling. 


The metalpieces are mostly from Tim Holtz and Korthobby.

Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails